Miyerkules, Pebrero 1, 2012

A Brief Story


This was the very frank question my female classmates were asking my male classmates during an on-going recitation. It started when we were discussing about my small hands, then the color of socks when all of a sudden, a female classmate talk about what she found out after reading some magazines.
Male adults tend to use colored underwear rather than using white ones. The male who uses the white ones are considered “babies.”

I suddenly thought to myself, I never used a colored one in my entire life. I started laughing when I heard what she just said. I find it amazing how underwear could say much of a person.
Then, they started asking male classmates the frank question. One answered black, the other blue, while another wasn’t sure of what he was wearing and started checking it. My only boy crush in the room was faced with he same question and felt so awkward about it. All of a sudden he made a generalizing statement “Lahat naman kami, puti ang mga briefs!”
We started laughing so hard with what he just said. It really made him look cute with the statement while his face bushed suddenly.
Another classmate butted in and described the white briefs with those pockets going through the “bird” inside. He was wondering what was the purpose of having such pocket. I thought to myself, e ano pa edi para makipaglaro kay Mariang Palad ang ibon sa loob! Db? LOL!
Well take it from the baby expert! I still use those white briefs with special pockets! ;)
P.S. So, what’s the color of yours? ;p
Countdown: 115 days to go before Christmas!
confessed by JP at 2:13 PM 


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento